What We Do:
Our vision is to have a central location where North Marion Country residents can come for help of any kind. I wish to bring representatives from all help agencies here to Hope Outreach at least once a week. Community Services will be coming in to help us bring information to our local area.
- Senior Services/Transportation
- Health Department (working with Heart of Florida in Reddick, where I take the clients)
- Community Action ( i can refer 3 a month)
- Mental Health Services ( I can refer to many)
- Food Stamps (we are partner with them, computer available for use)
- Work Force Agency (jobs)
- Early Learning Coalition (kids)
- and others …
Currently, we offer :
Help getting into a Detox and Rehab program Free,
a clothes closet,
Referral to SOAR Program helps with Disability
Info on programs that are offered by the county
Debt Relief Class,
Computer Use (ask us)
Forms filled out (more than 1 page we require a donation)
Free books & Bibles when in stock
Resume creation and Printing
Study online (must schedule times)
Small Group meetings on Tuesday 4pm (refreshments served)
In addition, we are able to make referrals for:
- Spiritual counseling
- Parenting classes
- Career training
- Drug prevention
- Housing services
- Teen & pregnancy issues
- Child & spousal abuse issues
- Domestic Violence
- If you need help with something we can help you!!
We offer a small group meeting on Tuesdays at 4pm to 5:30pm subject of group varies. We use CD teachings and Online teaching from Meadowbrook and others like Joyce Meyer and others.
- If you are a client and you wish to sign up for a class or workshop you can sign up using our booking calendar system.
- We have our Meadowbrook Online Church Group, and a Bible Study using DVD’s.
Pastor Tim Gilligan is our online Pastor.
- The current DVD Bible study is “From here to Armageddon” end time series by Pastor Irvin Baxter
come join us on Tuesdays at 4 pm, refreshments served.
- We work with adults, children, teens, seniors, veterans, the disabled, and the homeless in our area, in short, anyone who needs a hand-up. We are working with the Marion County Homeless Council to provide these services in North Marion County.
- If you can donate and or become a sponsor, it would help us a great deal. If everyone helps we can change the lives of many!
The needs are many in North Marion County. We are always fundraising for our food pantry, click on Bringing Hope Auction Page or come shop our Store..
- We are on Guidestar check the logo here on our sidebar