What We Do:
Our vision is to have a central location where North Marion Country residents can come for help of any kind. Currently, we offer a food pantry, dog food, computer use, a clothing closet, and hygiene products.
In addition, we are able to make referrals for:
- Spiritual counseling
- Parenting classes
• Financial budgeting
- Help with electric
- Computer Use
- Career training
• Drug prevention
• Mental health services
- Housing services
• Teen & pregnancy issues
• Child & spousal abuse issues
• Domestic Violence Issues
- Access Florida
- If you need help with something we can help you!!
- If you are a client and you wish to sign up for a class or workshop you can sign up using our booking calendar system.We have our Meadowbrook Online Church Group, and a Bible Study using DVD’s.
Pastor Tim Gilligan is our online Pastor. The current dvd Bible study is “From here to Armageddon” end time series by Pastor Irvin Baxter
come join us on Thursdays at 4 pm, refreshments served.
- We work with adults, children, teens, seniors, veterans, the disabled, and the homeless in our area, in short, anyone who needs a hand-up. We are working with the Marion County Homeless Council to provide these services in North Marion County.
- If you can donate and or become a sponsor, it would help us a great deal. If everyone helps we can change the lives of many!
The needs are many in North Marion County. We are always fundraising for our food pantry, click sidebar icon to make an appointment to shop our Thrift Store here on site.