What We Do:
Our vision is to have a central location where North Marion Country residents can come for help of any kind. I wish to bring representatives from all help agencies here to Hope Outreach at least once a week. Community Services will be coming in to help us bring information to our local area.
- Senior Services/Transportation
- Health Department (working with Heart of Florida in Reddick, where I take the clients)
- Community Action ( i can refer 3 a month)
- Mental Health Services ( I can refer to many)
- Food Stamps (we are partner with them, fax,computer available for use)
- Work Force Agency (jobs)
- Early Learning Coalition (kids)
- and others …
Currently, we offer :
Help getting into a Detox and Rehab program Free,
a clothes closet,
Referral to SOAR Program helps with Disability
Info on programs that are offered by the county
Debt Relief Class,
Computer Use (ask us)
Forms filled out (more than 1 page we require a donation)
Free books & Bibles when in stock
Resume creation and Printing
Study online (must schedule times)
Small Group meetings on Tuesday (must sign up)
In addition, we are able to make referrals for:
- Spiritual counseling
- Parenting classes
- Career training
- Drug prevention
- Housing services
- Teen & pregnancy issues
- Child & spousal abuse issues
- Domestic Violence
- If you need help with something we can help you!!
We offer a small group meeting on Tuesdays at 4pm. Must sign up by Monday morning.
- We work with adults, children, teens, seniors, veterans, the disabled, and the homeless in our area, in short, anyone who needs a hand-up.
- If you can donate and or become a sponsor, it would help us a great deal. If everyone helps we can change the lives of many!
The needs are many in North Marion County.
- We are on Guidestar check the logo here on our sidebar
On going but you must sign up.
sponsored by Heart of Florida
Click programs picture